2012年6月27日星期三

The Niche-Switch The Ability to Change Business Focus

The Niche-Switch The Ability to Change Business Focus

As professionals and entrepreneurs we know that change in our business and in our personal lives is inevitable. When we age and mature,hogan, we learn more deeply about ourselves as individuals. Over the years the dynamics of our chosen industries shift by developing with technology or falling by the wayside with the economy. There will always come a time (over and over again) when we recognize the need to either improve upon our focus or change it all together.

Coming to this realization isn't always easy, and I've touched on how to arrive at a conclusion in a previous article how Being in a Rut is Counter Productive. But once you're ready and able to move beyond the uncertainty and indecision, the options will begin unfolding before you and propel you forward with a smile on your face and a song in your heart!

How do I know? Because it's a process I am experiencing right this moment,Mbt Sandalen Panda, and this article is designed to help you make decisions and give you the ability to change business focus.

Does your chosen profession speak to your heart? Mine as a real estate virtual assistant did not. Although I had been in the industry for over 10 years, and I was very good at it and comfortable with it... it just didn't fulfill me.

What are your interests and passions? My life-long and newly rediscovered hobbies have always revolved around animals,Mbt Schuhe Nafasi, photography and writing. It had become time for me to intertwine these loves into my work to give my life meaning, a new direction, and enthusiasm I hadn't felt before.

Allow time for reflection and answers. Once I allowed my interests and hobbies to come to the forefront, my intuition provided me the clarity I was seeking. My purpose in life suddenly became obvious to me - cat rescue,MBT Sirima Schuhe! And the knowledge of how I could intertwine that, along with photography and writing, into my business kept falling into place like a lovely puzzle.

Brainstorm with others to think outside of your box. Of course in my excitement of discovering my life's purpose, I shared it with my trusted circle of friends to get feedback (was I crazy?). The universe is so large that we can't possibly see every angle ourselves, so tapping into ideas from other perspectives is enlightening and stimulating.

Visualize your ultimate dream. I've permitted that lovely puzzle picture to ingrain itself upon my brain and occasionally through the day I allow my focus to aim inward and bask in the light of its potential. My virtual assistant business shall shift to accommodate the needs of artists, writers, photographers, speakers, coaches, and other professionals who are all animal-lovers. With the friendships, bonds, insight,MBT Changa Schuhe, knowledge and connections I build, one day I will operate a rescue/sanctuary aimed at giving forever homes to senior and special needs cats.

Set short-terms goals. Just like puzzles, there will be many pieces to put into place before I can reach my ultimate goal. To help keep me on track, I've created (two now) 90-Day Goal Sheets to make sure I am taking steps every week to move forward in shifting the focus of my business. Everything from redesigning my website to volunteering at a local shelter are covered.

Create a plan for the future. I took the time to create a One-Page Business Plan that covers the next two years of my business growth. These are the long-term goals I am striving for with the assistance of my 90-Day Goal Sheets. I've stated my mission, strategies and plans which are the framework to my lovely puzzle - these keep me from straying from my ultimate goal.

Share your new direction with the world! No one outside my trusted circle of friends will know what is taking place unless I tell them, and that certainly will not be enough to complete my successful niche-switch. So I will be utilizing my existing website, a new website, social media, networking groups, article marketing,Mbt Sandalen Tabia, chat rooms, and word-of-mouth to tell everyone I know - with excitement oozing out of every pore - my newfound direction with animal-lovers. My enthusiasm will be contagious and word will spread!

I've finally come to a place in my life where I know precisely what I want and that I am deserving of it. I hope to be one of those people who are admired for not only living my life exactly how I chose,MBT Habari Sandals, but for having the courage to make it happen. We all have the ability to do this for ourselves - we just need to listen to our inner voices of intuition and ignore the limitations we previously set upon ourselves. Just take that first step.相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论